Cinco de Mayo 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon
5/6/23 -- 8:30AM
Mineola Nature Preserve - Mineola, TX
Welcome to the Cinco de Mayo 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon!
- free photos
- course through beautiful nature preserve on railbed trail
(~25% paved, 75% hard packed gravel/dirt)
- 5k is out and back in Mineola Nature Preserve
- 10k is the 5k course repeated twice
- 15k is the 5k course repeated three times
- Half marathon is 3 x 4.36mi loops just past the 5k turn around
- water/gatorade/Gu gels at the start/finish for 10k/15 every 3.1 miles
and half marathon every 4.36 miles
- medals for all participants, no shirts to keep costs low
- results posted on the website evening of the race
- small, fun, friendly run or walk open for all
Date - Saturday, Mary 6th, 2023
Start time - 8:30AM
Bib pick up - 8:00-8:30AM
Register online through either paypal.com or active.com.
Please only choose one method of registration. You will receive a confirmation
email within 12 hours after registration. Please only register through one site.
Race day registration available - 5k $25, 10k $30, 15k $35, half marathon $40
Course map - http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7663707
Half marathon map will be updated here in Feb.
Location - Mineola Nature Preserve (start and finish on the path near the pavilion
1860 County Rd 2724
Mineola, TX 75773
Google maps link - https://goo.gl/maps/agmwQWRXdqLMfTMM9
Parking - free parking in the Mineola Nature Preserve parking lot near the Pavilion
Waiver - please sign waiver after registering and submit via email to email@example.com, or bring on race day, or we will have copies to sign at bib pick up
Rain or shine! No refunds please, transfer or deferral can be accommodated by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
Start time, course, or date can be subject to change due to inclement weather.
Register online through either paypal.com or active.com. Please only choose one site for registration.